Hey! Hey! Hey! Guess what? I was just hanging out my couch, I got an email saying that meltingpotsandothercalamities had nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award *yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! You guys need to go and check out her because she is hella cool. We recently bonded over the Stoker and Holmes books. She posts all about books, anime, and manga so check her out!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma. You should check the blog out!
3 Things about Gigi!
- I love writing stories! I have so many different accounts with different stories that I have written. I also have posts that follow my crazy writing story. You guys should check them. I have all my accounts linked in my links page and my wattpad name is geekygalaxy and thsecondgeekygalaxy!
- I read all the time but I barely post reviews on them. I watch tv all the time but I barely post reviews on them. I watch a good amount of movies but I have never posted anything on movies. There are probably just a two posts about movies on this blog. I’m busy as I have mentioned a lot and I know that’s a lame excuse but it’s so the truth so deal with it. I am trying to post more of just about everything now.
- I love acting and playing the violin. I think I kinda of suck at both but I don’t care because as long as I have a good time I’m happy.
Questions from Meltingpots!
Have you ever checked out a hyped book/movie/TV show/other type of fiction, and did you enjoy it?
I read over hyped books and watch over hyped shows and movies all the time! It’s something that keeps happening to me. I just want to read and watch everything so every time people are just like you have to watch or read this then I’m like okay I’ll do it! The most recent overhyped thing that I read was Divergent by Veronica Roth which I just reviewed here and like the title of that review I thought that is was an okay book. If you want to know what else I thought then go read the review.
What is your favorite fandom? I don’t mean the show or book itself, but the group of people involved.
Sometimes fandoms can be really rude and really bitchy but a fandom that I really like and always makes me feel welcomed is the Wheel of Time fandom. They are just really nice and fun to talk and the understand what that series put my through!
Give two of your favorite quotes, one funny, and the other inspirational.
Jesus!” Luke exclaimed.
“Actually, it’s just me,” said Simon. “Although I’ve been told the resemblance is startling.”
One must always be careful of books,” said Tessa, “and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
While writing your posts, do you have writer’s block, and if so, what kind is it? Like, do you have trouble coming up with ideas, or do you lack motivation?
I never really have writer’s block a lot when writing posts but sometimes I do and it’s like I know what I want to write but I just can’t form what I want to say. It drives me crazy and I hate it.
Name something you loved as a kid. Do you still like it on occasion?
Well I used to have a lot of friends…..I’m just screwing around that’s not my answer. I used to dance because before I wanted to be a write I wanted to be a dancer. My mom made me quit because she wanted me to focus more on sports. Sometimes I still do it when I’m in a play or something but not really.
I didn’t know whatever it was asking for most viewed post or most liked post so I’ll just give both. My most viewed post is my Class review which you can read here and my most liked post is my Cursed Child review which you can also read here.
What was the show / movie / tv show that made you a fangirl? *you don’t have to answer all three if you don’t want to
What genre makes what to smash your head against the wall in anger?
What character of the same gender as yourself would you get down with? *wink wink
Give your favorite underrated series.
What is your opinion on book to movie or show adaptions?
I would just like to say that I don’t have any internet friends or know a lot of blogs. And if you don’t want to do it then you don’t have to.
Casey from Strokingfire
Shealea from That Bookshelf Bitch
Kit Kat from ShowCrazygamer
Nil from The Book Window
Sorry that’s all have. Like I said I don’t have a lot of internet friends or know a lot of blogs. I’m sorry. But other then that, I had fun doing this. Thanks again to Meltingpots for tagging me.
you know you love fiction,
Bookclub: Epic Adaptations